Had a very productive at the studio. I managed to finish fixing up the hangers for horde. Horde still needs a little touch up with the rack, there is an issue with the connection between the vertical polls and the feet of the rack. The connection is not solid enough. A small detail.
I also moved around my drawing desk for twenty eight days. With the addition of our new heaters in the studio I thought it would be cozy to have the desk nice and close to the source. Not sure why, but the change helps free up space in the studio.
The next item is twenty eight days, lots to do there and it’s ready to go.